Go Noise Tune Flex is one of the most ergonomic pair of Bluetooth headphones ever, with all-day comfort thanks to its ultra-soft silicone neckband.
A built in microphone with wind noise cancelling makes you sound clearer on phone calls and a full remote with voice assistant support puts complete controls at your fingertips.
Tune Flex can stay paired with your phone and laptop simultaneously. Watching Netflix on your laptop and your phone rings? Tune Flex switches to the phone call automatically.
It falls under the budget, however the Go Noise Tune Flex Price in India is ₹ 2,199.
You can buy in the following leading market place in India like:
We need to dig more deep, by doing review of Noise Tune Flex Neckband. So, that it can help you in making a wise decision before buying.
Also Check Out: NOISE TUNE ELITE HEADPHONES REVIEW
Features Of Noise Tune Flex Bluetooth Neckband:
- Tune Flex has a 12hour battery life so you can keep the music playing all day long. ( We will discuss more later on.)
- TuneFlex can pair with and connect to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously, with A2DP Dual Pairing feature.
- The built in microphone on Tune Flex features Qualcomm CVC 8.0 wind noise cancelling so you sound clearer and easier to understand on phone calls, even in noisy environments.
- With an IPX5 water resistance rating, Tune Flex can be worn in the rain and is completely sweat-proof.
- Tune Flex has a 10metre wireless range so you can leave your phone in your pocket or bag and stay connected.
- You can snap together Tune Flex’s stylish magnetic earbuds around your neck when you aren’t listening to it.
- A full remote lets you control playback, adjust volume and manage calls
- With Bluetooth v5.0, has longer battery life, more stable connections
- The Multi-function button lets you get help from Siri or Google Assistant, right from your Bluetooth neckband headphones.
Specifications or Specs of Noise Tune Flex Wireless:
- Qualcomm Chipset Inside To Deliver The Best Sound Quality.
- Dual Device Pairing
- Magnetic Earbuds
- IPX5 Water Resistant
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Inline Remote: Yes
- Headphone Type: Wireless In The Ear
- Sweatproof: Yes
- Deep Bass: No
- Water Resistant: Yes
- With Microphone: Yes
- Charging Time: 2 Hours
- Standby Time: 180 Hours
- Output Power: 6mW,
- Battery: 140mAh
- Frequency Response: 20HZ-20kHZ
- Bluetooth: 5.0v
- Music Playback Time: 12 Hours
- Wireless Range : 10m
- Battery Type: Li-ion Polymer
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- Weight: 34.6 G
- 20 x 15 x 2 cm
Go Noise Tune Flex Warranty:
- Domestic Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Summary: 1 Year From The Date Of Purchase.
- Covered in Warranty: It Is Cover Only Manufacturing Defects Including Accessories.
- Not Covered in Warranty: Any Physical Damages.
If you have any issue regarding the products and wanted to claim the warranty you can contact the following:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Support: support.gonoise.in
- Contact: +91 8882132132
Go Noise Tune Flex Review:
As per the company statement or promises, it is accompanied by 140 mAh of battery with 12 hours of Play Time.
However, like other Bluetooth Headsets this one also does not meet the company promise time. This might be because of volume percentage.
I mean if you are using the neckband at 50 percent there is a chance of lasting upto 12 hours of Play Time.
But if you’re using at 80 to 85 percent, it can barely give you 8.5 to 9 Hours approximate.
Regarding the charging time is almost same as the company statement. If you are charging from 0 percent you can take upto 2 hours or more.
However, the performance of the battery is not that top notch. But in this price range it is good and average.
In this price range it really haves a good quality ok connectivity. It come up with Bluetooth 5.0 Version and A2DP. First of all let have a look on What is A2DP? and What it really does by A2DP?
Because of its advance quality, there is no complain in the connectivity section. Like other wireless headphones it is accompanied by 10 Metres distance radius.
Beyond this there is a chance of lagging the connection. If you remain the fixed radius there would not be any problem.
Indeed, the pairing can be done quickly without any hassle.
Comfort & Fit:
Comfort is one of the main concern, if you are buying an expensive headphones or earphones if there is no comfort zone on it would be a waste of money.
However, this Noise Tune Flex Bluetooth Wireless Earphones with Ultra Flexible & Durable Neckband can give you the comfort that you want.
Even if wearing for an hours it wouldn’t be hurting the ears. But, we all are not same, likes and dislikes also will not be same.
It also has a good fit, it accompany by two extra buds which is small and big.
If you are not comfortable on the regular size one you can change whenever you want.
It provides a good grip and because of that it can be even use in jogging, running or in gym.
Design & Build Quality:
Firstly, Lets talk about the looks. I think the looks are quite unique as per as my concern. You can choose from the from the following three variants.
- Teal Green
- Space Grey
If we compare to other neckband, the design is a little bit different from others. This is because of its earbuds design that has a unique style.
However, on the right hand side you will find the Noise branding on it and within there lies a battery. And on the left there lies a Power Button, Volume Up and Down.
If we look at the build of this Noise Tune Foex, it mostly a combination of Rubber and Plastic Material.
Because of this it makes more ultra flexible and durable. And it gives less chance of breaking up if mistakenly fall into the ground. The back side of the neckband is fully made up of Plastic.
However, if we look at the front side, it is a rubber material. The wire of the Noise Tune Flex is round wire plus the rubber has a plastic material.
The buds are a combination of plastic and silicon which makes it more comfortable while wearing. To say so, it really have a decent quality.
Call & Mic Quality:
This Noise Tune Flex Bluetooth Wireless Earphones with Ultra Flexible & Durable Neckband has come with an in-built microphone.
Featuring Qualcomm CVC 8.0 wind noise cancellation. Because of it advance technology regarding the mic and call quality is quite impressive.
So, because of this it gives much clearer sound during calls. The advantages is even in the noisy environment it makes us easier to understand.
Now, the most important part the Audio Quality or Sound Quality, because if this one does not meet our requirements it can be a waste of money.
However, I would like to ask you a question, Are you an Audiophile or an Hardcore Music Lovers?.
Searching for a low budget earphone if you’re answer is Yes. Then this one could not give what you’re searching for.
But, Stop if you are a casual one that who use to use earphone 2 to 3 hours a day or for watching movies or for videos. I should recommend you to go for this one.
However, the output quality ot the audio is good even thought it does not give the punchy bass.
But it does gives us the deep bass. The Vocal and the Treble could be heard clearly. Regarding the high, mix and low have a level of balancing.
But, the music or audio really depends on the volume. If you maintain the volume at upto 80 percent it can really gives the perfect one.
If you go beyond 80 percent it will mess up. And it will distort the sound quality and It will make you difficult to hear the song.
Noise Tune Flex Pros & Cons:
- Lightweight and Comfortable
- Regarding the quality and design it is good and nice.
- Because of CVC 8.0 and make it unique in the market at this Price range of ₹ 2,100
- Decent and Good battery quality.
- It’s have IPX5 splash proof.
- Good Colour combination and it is very beautiful and appealing.
- No call Vibration.
- No support of Siri and Google Assistant.
- Weak Magnetic earbud plus does not have Play, Pause system.
- After turning on if you put in your ear, you will hear noise for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Difficult to understand in battery indication.
- Difficult to install small size caps.
Go Noise Tune Flex Bluetooth Wireless Earphones with Ultra Flexible & Durable Neckband really impressive because of its performance.
But if you’re a hardcore music lovers or an Audiophile, this should be the perfect one for you. Because it could not give you what you are searching for.
But those who are a casual or not an hardcore music lovers you must won this one. Because it really have an advance technology and advance performance.
You can buy in the following leading market place in India like: