The JBL Infinity Fuze 100 Bluetooth Speaker is one the best selling speaker in this price segment. But there’s a need of knowing a bit more deeper before buying. However it is at ₹.1, 299 or ₹.1, 459 at Amazon in India.
Before going into the details review of the portable wireless speaker Infinity Fuze 100 Deep Bass with Dual Equalizer.
Let ‘s have a look at What’s in the box?
Infinity Fuze 100 Features Highlight:
- Compact Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- Dual Equaliser Modes for Normal & Deep Bass Output.
- 9 Hours Music Playtime Under Optimum Audio Settings.
- IPX7 Waterproof Design.
- Pair 2 Infinity Fuze 100 Speakers with Dual Speaker Connect Technology.
- Rugged & Durable Fabric Material.
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Contact-18001020525- For Warranty
Design & Build:
The dimension of the speaker is just 8.2 cm in height and 7 cm in diameter and it’s about 195 gram in weight. In other words it’s a small portable cylindrical speaker which cover by a
covered durable fabric on the body and a rubber material on the top and bottom.
All the controls are placed on the top of the
speaker along with a place for a lanyard. One thing to notice is that the Logo lights up when accusing the Power Button. The auxiliary port and Micro USB charging port is place at the bottom of the speaker. And, yes it is covered with a rubber flap making to protect against from water and dust.
Some button is not at all delicate, but any other button does not add any weight to it when squeezing. A beneficiary lies near the littler USB port and Aux as the base for reconsideration.
In either case, in my opinion, the quality and designed is acceptable at this price point. I really like and it make feels incredible when checking out a tune. It gives solid, snazzy and versatile feelings on the one hand.
Although this portable wireless speaker has a lower db of JBL Fuze 100 Deep, it’s still a good decision to decide at the same time.
1. Power On/Off: For turning on/off the power you need to hold and press the power button for atleast two seconds.
2. EQ Switching: To switch into EQ mode you need to press ‘+’ and ‘ – ‘ at the same time.
3. For resetting the Bluetooth configuration by pressing the Power and Multi Function at the same time.
4. Music: + for skipping track and – for Previous track. For Play/Pause track the Multi Button.
5. Phone Calls: You can increase or decrease the volume by Plus or Minus button. Using the Multi Function Button you can Reject/Accept calls.
6. With double press on the MTB you can activate Google Assistant or Siri.
7. True Wireless Stereo Pairing: Firstly, long press MTB on the first speaker to enter in Stereo mode. Secondly, enable Bluetooth on your device and connect the second speaker.
The LED Light Indicate The Following
1. White flash lights means its Turn On.
2. If it’s in White Slow Light it means it’s im standby mode.
3. Bluetooth Pairing Mode: White Fast Flash.
4. If the White is On it’s mean Bluetooth is connected.
5. White Fast Light means it’s in True Wireless Stereo Pairing Mode.
6. True Wireless Connected – if White is On and White Fast Light.
Connectivity & Features:
This Compact Wireless Waterproof Fuze 100 Deep Bass Dual Equalizer uses the Bluetooth 4.2 version with the qualcom aptx codec.
In terms of connectivity there won’t be any inconvenient to connect. The reason is that it has a strong and reliable connection between the devices. The range can be approximately in an open area between 15 metres to 20 metres.
One of the most interesting features is the IPX7 rating. Because of this classification there’s no need to worry pool side, beach or in any wet area. Even if it gets drown upto 3 feet into the water there won’t be much problem.
Besides this the rugged build and design, you are able to take this speaker to wherever you want. This can also be resisted by even a sprinkling of water and if the dirt is there, it doesn’t make sense to be concerned, because you can just wash away.
For a hands free call there also a built-in speaker. In which you can easily attend the calls with just a click. But I suggest you not call with the deep bass mode when you use this infinity Fuze 100 as a speakerphone.
Because it won’t give you the better and good call quality. Get or call Regular Mode always, since this mode will give you a better quality.
However, Alexa, Google Voice or Siri may also be invoked by this speaker according to a phone base default. To use this option you need to click the MTB twice on the speaker.
You can connect two speakers together to
get a more stereo effect. Under the new feature called the dual equalizer, which simply means more bass and more enjoyment. It can be activated by holding the volume up and down buttons simultaneously.
This bluetooth speaker has an intensity of 4.5 watts according to company determinations. I note the same things after trying any form of music. The sound production of all sorts is superb to my experience.
In tone, two modules-normal and deep bass-are accompanied. That means that in two choices you can listen to music from your decision making process.
This tiny speaker has a good overall sound in normal mode as well. It deliver the punchy and deep bass but a bit less compare to Deep Bass Mode. The vocals are nice with crisp and clears. The highs and mids frequencies are also well balance with no jumble up.
The deep bass mode is absolutely awesome for the bass sweetheart. The general execution of this Infinity fuze 100 is satisfactory when the volume turns down, and listening music is also an exceptional experience.
In any case, there is concussion, but not continuously, when seeking to achieve the highest volume of any melody.
It does send the screaming, but the chaos is not too much. As sound is really appropriate in contrast with indoors and outdoors, I would also like to listen outside for myself.
The portable wireless speaker Fuze 100 come with an inbuilt 750mAh battery with a battery playback time of 9 hours. If setting the volume at 50 percent.
But the battery persistence may be different, because of it’s usage, environment and the level of volume. However if the volume is set at maximum it can las for almost 5 and half hours with a single full charge. This may vary depending upon the usage.
However it’s also depends upon the usage of the device. Indeed for charging the speaker it uses charger cable which support 5V or 0.5 A. In fact, the speaker need 3.5 Hours to fill the battery, if the battery of the speaker is totally drained.
Pros & Cons:
- Good Battery Backup.
- Good Built Quality And Rugged Design.
- Good Waterproof in Built.
- Inclusion of a Mic for call.
- Easy Portability.
- Deep and Punchy Bass.
- It has a long charger cable.
- No Aux cable
- Bluetooth version could be use the latest version.
Infinity Fuze 100 Bluetooth Speaker Specifications:
|Charging Port||Micro USB|
|Music Playback Time and Volume||9 Hrs @ 50|
|Aux 3.5 mm Input (Yes/No)||Yes|
|Voice assistant Integration||Yes|
|Frequency Response||120Hz – 20KHz|
|Signal to noise Ratio||70dB (Aux)|
|Bluetooth version||4.2 V|
|Battery Size (mAh)||3.7V/750mAH|
|Charging Time||3.5H@ 5V0.5A|
|Battery type||Lithium-ion polymer|
|Product Dimention (cm) H x W x D||φ7.0*8.23 (cm)|
|Product Weight (Grams)||195 G|
|Box Dimension (cm)||11 x 9 x 9 (cm)|
|Box Weight (grams) ONLY BOX||50 G|
Should You Buy The Infinity Fuze 100?
This Portable Bluetooth Speaker Infinity Fuze 100 is really a good speaker and worth the price. That’s because the speaker ‘s strength is packed in the inside. And due to its overall characteristics and efficiency plus the overall sound quality makes it good comparing with the size of it. Despite some changes required but as far as my personal view that may be ignored. In short, this Bluetooth Speaker really buys worthwhile in this price range.